CreepyLink

Links to creepy games, scary videos, and weird sites.

Navigate by Category

Nov 3, 2010

[Creepy Game] Where We Remain


You can check out the original thread here.

"A procedurally-generated deserted island adventure."

Your goal is simple, find the girl. She's hiding in one of the caves on the island. However, why are there malevolent forces patrolling the island? What's going on with these red, ghostly images in the caves? What even brought you to this island? This Zelda-esque game has three endings, depending on the conclusions you arrive on (tip: Two endings can be done on any difficulty, the last can only be done on the hardest difficulty).

Play the game here: Where We Remain.

21 comments:

  1. Cool find! Thanks for ruining my productivity :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness, I love games with alt endings! Gonna look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds kinda cool, thanks for sharing bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I spent the last 3 hours playing this. it's not that scary but it is creepy and has an intense story.

    Only by playing it over and over and over do you actually understand what it's about. Fucking genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have experience with those kind of games, I'll play it! thnx XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, nice. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creepy game indeed! I had fun with this one.

    Thanks for the link to the game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome thanks for this i like games liek this

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been reviewed, my friend!

    http://9kblogsreviewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a lot of fun! I love Zelda type games. And creepy stuff. In fact it's awesome I found your blog, as I just finished a ghost story on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks interesting, might try it out when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete