CreepyLink

Links to creepy games, scary videos, and weird sites.

Navigate by Category

Nov 22, 2010

[Creepy Site] The House


You can check out the original thread here.

"This is a scary movie, make sure you're brave enough :P Be sure that you turn on the volume, and there is no one by your side."

The House is a classic, I can't remember when I first encountered it. It's very similar to 99 Rooms in that it utilizes interactive media and has you interact with objects by clicking on them, which can.. er.. cause some paranormal activity to occur. It has linear progression: you proceed to the next room after you successfully complete the one you're in. I don't recommend playing this at night unless you're exceptionally brave.

You can explore it here: The House.

23 comments:

  1. just checked it out, i didn't had time to go past the dinning room :)). I'll finish it tomorrow.
    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh more than anything, maybe I've seen too much gore and horror movies in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this. It was pretty nerve wracking but it was a lot of repetitive clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty creepy. This would be way creepier if it forced full-screen and had better effects than what Flash offers. The ending was too predicted too. It'd be cool if they incorporated a written story to it with video footage of when the family was still alive. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that scare the hell out of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very scary site. I think I'll explore it while the sun is up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiiiit scared to death after just 1 minute in that site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes, thats creepy. I'm going to send this to my roommate, he loves this sort of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks but I have school tomorrow, If I see this right now I won't be able to sleep. I'll check it out tomorrow, when light of the sun is my friend, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm about to go to sleep, so i think i'll heed your warning and check it out tmw isntead lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. this should keep me awake haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. fuck! it's not working for me..and im reading all these sweet comments now too. way to rub it in everyone!

    ReplyDelete