CreepyLink

Links to creepy games, scary videos, and weird sites.

Navigate by Category

Nov 15, 2010

[Creepy Game] After Years in Dark Tunnels


You can check out the original thread here.

"Your spaceship has crash-landed on an alien world, and your crew is missing. Can you find your crew and escape? Will you?"

After Years in Dark Tunnels doesn't have any scary elements, but it's a lonely and somewhat unsettling exploration game with multiple endings to discover.

Play the game here: After Years in Dark Tunnels

37 comments:

  1. remembers me on minecraft just outta space and in 2d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like games like those, feels like you have more freedom to roam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is pretty nice. Cool blog you got here! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff - ill have to try it out when i get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love this types of games :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dwindling hope is dwindling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes, loneliness can give games a scary feel, even if that wasn't the intent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like another game that I might just want to check out and end out playing all night long haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. never heard of this one. probably for the best anyways

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool game, but If I play it right now, I won't sleep thinking about this, lol. I'll play it tomorrow, seems very interesting, thanks, good post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg It was such a good game. I cant stop playing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Playing it now, I will come back after I beat it or get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was really weird. I ended up getting lost and having to close it because I needed to leave.

    ReplyDelete