CreepyLink

Links to creepy games, scary videos, and weird sites.

Navigate by Category

Nov 8, 2010

[Creepy Game] Road of the Dead



You can check out the original thread here.

"Escape the quarantined city by driving through a highway filled with ravenous undead, carnage and chaos while the military tries to stop you! With 4 game modes, 24 medals and up to 1000 newgrounds point (OMFG!!!), we hope you greatly enjoy Road of the Dead!"

Very cool game, when you die you can restart at the last checkpoint and purchase upgrades, like more bullets, a stronger windshield, et cetera.

Play the game here: Road of the Dead

37 comments:

  1. I remember talking to a friend of mine about a really cool sandbox MMORPG taking place on Earth during a zombie infestation. You start out with pretty much no skills or resources but by practicing actions you get more skill points and can do those actions better/faster.

    If you got infected, you would be a zombie for 1 week of real time. You would have to contribute to the "zombie" cause by participating in attacks on humans, and your participation level determined how many of your skill points you retained when you "recovered".

    I wish I was any good at video game programming, because I would totally work on such a game XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road of the dead...the title seems to hold true for the content of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "One man army"? like in GTA4 lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at this game yesterday... maybe I'll actually give it a go tonight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally playing this. What a great idea. Yilsa is right, so many good games like this could have been made if we all knew a bit of programming. I hope I don't get addicted to it like that Endless Zombie Rampage game, that is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the graphics are so inviting, I can't stop playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the game is really nice, i was looking for some games like this even tho i am not a huge zombie fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still didn't get a chance to try it but i will today! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came back to check the game out a second time

    ReplyDelete
  10. I showed this site to my friend, and she liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a game, I love it, thanks for showing me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great game! Been playing it for the last hour or so!

    ReplyDelete